305 W. 15th Street, Suite 101 – Liberal, KS
Medical School: SMT NHL Municipal Medical College, Ellisbridge – Ahmedabad, India
Internships: SMT NHL Municipal Medical College, Ellisbridge – Ahmedabad, India; VS General Hospital, Ellisbridge – Ahmedabad, India
Residencies: Orthopedic Surgery, SMT NHL Municipal Medical College, Ellisbridge – Ahmedabad, India; Orthopedic Surgery, VS General Hospital, Ellisbridge – Ahmedabad, India
Division of Shoulder Surgery, Dept. of Orthopedic Surgery, The Johns Hopkins University – Baltimore, Maryland
Musculoskeletal Oncology, University of Miami/Jackson Memorial Hospital – Miami, Florida
Orthopedic Trauma, Virginia Commonwealth University – Richmond, Virginia
Metabolic Bone Diseases, Hospital for Special Surgery/Weil Cornel Medical College – New York, New York
Adult Joint Reconstruction/Sports Medicine/Shoulder – Colonial Heights, Virginia
- General orthopedics with joint reconstruction and sports medicine
- Orthopedic trauma
- Wound care
- American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons
- Arthroscopy Association of North America
- American Medical Association
- Association for the Advancement of Wound Care
- New York
- Northern Mariana Islands
- Treatment of Nonunion with Autologous Bone Marrow Aspirate. Comparison between demineralized bone matrix and bone morphogenic protein. Presented at the American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons annual meeting on Friday, March 14, 2014.
- Repair of nonunion with Modified Hernigou procedure. Presented at the International Society for Fracture Repair meeting. New York, 2014.
- Advances in the understanding and treatment of rotator cuff disease. – European Musculoskeletal Review, Volume 4 – Issue 2. 2009.
- Clinical and diagnostic tests for shoulder disorders. A critical review. – British Journal of Sports Medine: December 2009.
- First-rib stress fracture in a high-school lacrosse player: A case report and short clinical review. – Sports Health.
- Peri-implant fracture of the distal tibia after intramedullary nailing of a tibia fracture: a report of two cases. – European Journal of Orthopaedic Surgery and Traumatology. August 10, 2012.
- The successful use of vancomycin-impregnated cement beads in a patient with vancomycin systemic toxicity: a case report with review of literature. August 9, 2012.
- A novel method of removal of a broken drill bit in the femoral medullary canal during internal fixation of a type C distal femoral fracture: a case report. – Chinese Journal of Tramatology = Zhonghua chuang shang za zhi / Chinese Medical Association 2012; 15(5):315-6.
- Open bicondylar Hoffa fracture. A case report and review of literature. – European Journal of Orthopedic Surgery and Traumatology.
- Chest pain in female Lacrosse player.
- Atypical Femoral Fractures: A Review of the Literature. Current Osteoporosis Rep. September 2013.
- Hip pain in baseball. – Medicine and Science in Sports and Exercise.
- Bone Mesenchymal Stem Cells successfully treat Delayed Union/Nonunion. Accepted for publication in Hospital for Special Surgery Journal.
- Malunited anterior superior iliac spine fracture: a cause for hip impingement. A case report and review of literature. Accepted for publication in Chinese Journal of Traumatology.
- The Adult Hip (book chapter written): Parth Vyas, Pingal Desai, Joseph Lane
- Background, Assessment and Nonsurgical Management of Stress Fractures: Monogram AAOS 2012.